This beautiful bag features a large bow at the front, a handy wrist strap and internal pocket. It is fully lined and style-vil foam gives it shape and body. You can also add a cross-body chain.
In this kit: All you need to make one bow bag in Mink
Suitable for: Confident Beginner
Your Kit includes:
- 2 x Pre-cut panels of Avalon velvet in Mink for the bag exterior.
- 2 x Pre-cut panels of Avalon velvet in Mink for the bag bow.
- 1 x Pre-cut panel of Avalon velvet in Mink for the wrist strap.
- 1 x 25cm YKK metal bag zip.
- 2 x Pre-cut panels of Dashwood Twist cotton in Gold for the bag lining.
- 1 x Pre-cut panel of Dashwood Twist cotton in Gold for the pocket.
- 1 x piece of metallic binding in Gold for the pocket edge.
- Flying Bobbins Bow Bag paper pattern.
- Full colour printed instructions.
- 1 x Gutermann Sew-All Thread.
- Easy to Follow Video Sew Along.
Finished Dimensions: Approximately 27cm x 20cm.
Want to add a strap? Add a Chain Strap Add-On kit here: