Bow Bag Kit & Pattern - Aqua
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
This beautiful bag features a large bow at the front, a handy wrist strap and internal pocket. It is fully lined and style-vil foam gives it shape and body. You can also add a cross-body chain.
In this kit: All you need to make one bow bag in Aqua
Suitable for: Confident Beginner
Your Kit includes:
- 2 x Pre-cut panels of Avalon velvet in Aqua for the bag exterior.
- 2 x Pre-cut panels of Avalon velvet in Aqua for the bag bow.
- 1 x Pre-cut panel of Avalon velvet in Aqua for the wrist strap.
- 1 x 25cm YKK metal bag zip.
- 2 x Pre-cut panels of Dashwood Twist cotton in Gold for the bag lining.
- 1 x Pre-cut panel of Dashwood Twist cotton in Gold for the pocket.
- 1 x piece of metallic binding in Gold for the pocket edge.
- Flying Bobbins Bow Bag paper pattern.
- Full colour printed instructions.
- 1 x Gutermann Sew-All Thread.
- Easy to Follow Video Sew Along.
Finished Dimensions: Approximately 27cm x 20cm.
Want to add a strap? Add a Chain Strap Add-On kit here:
Flying Bobbins parcels are sent by Royal Mail. Please allow 3-5 working days for your goods to arrive.
Flat rate of £3.80
Collection is Free
You can collect your goods for free from Flying Bobbins HQ in Cheam. Select local collection at the check out and details will be sent to you. Please drop me an e-mail at email@example.com or call/text me on 07949 113 558 when you are on your way so that I can make sure your parcel is ready.
Flying Bobbins now ships internationally. Parcels are limited to a maximum weight of 2kg. If your order exceeds this, we will be in touch with options to split your order into multiple parcels. You will need to pay separately for each parcel.
IMPORTANT - Please note that you will be responsible for any import duty and taxes on your purchases. Please bear this in mind when ordering. Prices listed on our website are inclusive of 20% UK VAT.
£12.50 (maximum parcel weight is 2kg) - sent via Royal Mail International Tracked. 3-5 business days.
Rest of World
£25.00 (maximum parcel weight is 2kg) - sent via Royal Mail International Tracked. 6 - 7 business days.
If you change your mind, you can return your Flying Bobbins goods as long as they are in tact and as new. Returns on cut to order fabrics and trims are at the discretion of Flying Bobbins. You are responsible for any returns postage costs. You will only be refunded once the goods are back with Flying Bobbins. We suggest you use a tracked service for returning goods to us. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.