Hello and welcome to The Flying Bobbins High Five Sew-Along Club
Make 2022 the year that you grow your skills, not your stash!*
Flying Bobbins is proud to announce our first ever subscription service. Join the High Five Sew-Along Club today and benefit from a new, detailed video sew-along each month which you can watch at your leisure. Use your own fabric and supplies or choose from the beautiful kits launched each month to accompany the sew-along.
PLUS, join the High Five club and you will benefit from exclusive member perks and discounts.
Every month, you will be able to sew along, learn new skills and gain confidence with each new project, making something which you will be truly delighted with. Choose the Premium subscription and you will also receive a paper copy of the accompanying pattern through the post each month.
Sounds good? Here's how it works...
- Select whether you'd like the Basic or Premium subscription.
- Add to your basket.
- Check out as usual and pay for your first month.
- You are now in the High Five Club and you can enjoy a new sew-along every month. A link to the video series will be sent direct to your inbox on the 5th of each month.
- A discount code will be sent to your in-box which you can use against any kits or patterns you wish to purchase.
- If you have selected Premium Subscription, then the paper pattern to accompany the sew-along will be posted out to you. Your first pattern will be sent straight away, subsequent patterns are sent out on the 1st of each month*.
- You will be charged £5 per month for the basic subscription, or £20 per month for the premium subscription. Payments will be taken automatically. You can cancel at any time.
* For our launch this month, paper patterns will be sent out on Monday 10th Jan.
Sew Many Benefits...
- A video sew-along sent direct to your inbox each month (access via link).
- 5% off associated patterns, and kits the month with Basic membership*.
- 10% off associated patterns and kits of the month with Premium membership*.
- Exclusive sale preview days.
- An anniversary gift sent from me when you reach one year of membership.
- A FREE download of the PDF pattern for any Flying Bobbins original sewing project featured (approx 4 per year).
*codes are sent via e-mail and can be used once a month per customer.
You can watch the video sew-along as many times as you like, for along as you need. You will be able to access them via the code sent to you in your email. It is forbidden to share the video links.
Projects will be announced in advance so that you can see what is coming up. The cost of the accompanying patterns and kits will vary depending on their complexity and contents.
I will provide a range of small and large projects throughout the year. I will include clothes making, bag making, accessories, gifts and seasonal items. I will include popular patterns from well known brands such as Tilly and the Buttons, Closet Core Patterns and Named Clothing, as well as Flying Bobbins original projects.
I will include something for all abilities, sharing tips on how to tailor the project to your sewing experience. I will cover a range of skills, from sewing with stretch, to applying interfacing, bag making and sewing with different types of fabric.
All projects can be made using a regular sewing machine and basic sewing tools.
You can cancel at any time with no penalty. Complete 12 month's membership and receive a little gift from me.
You can upgrade to Premium, or switch down to Basic subscription at any time, your benefits will change the following month.
Premium members - If you already have the pattern featured, then let me know before the start of the next month, and you can choose an alternative pattern, or a £15 voucher. Simply email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you book onto a Flying Bobbins in-studio class which covers the sew-along of the month, then you will be refunded that month's subscription so that you are not paying twice for the same thing.
(* Disclaimer - There's absolutely nothing wrong with a HUGE stash - I have one myself and I love it)