Lamifix by Vlieseline is an iron on vinyl which you can apply to your fabrics to give them a wipe clean surface. Perfect for projects such as placements. I love using this to make wipe-clean make up bags and pouches. Why not try a bit and see how this product can transform your printed cotton fabrics.
THIS FACING IS SOLD BY THE HALF METRE. FOR 1m ADD 2, FOR 1.5m ADD 3, FOR 2m ADD 4, AND SO ON. FABRICS WILL BE CUT AS ONE CONTINUOUS LENGTH.
93g per sq/m
Wash care: Wipe clean only. Do not wash. Cool Iron.
Directions for use:
1. Place the Lamifix with the glossy side facing up on the right side of the fabric.
2. First iron lightly, then cut your laminated fabric to the required measurements for your project.
3. Next cover with a dry cloth and iron again. This time pressing firmly for about 8 seconds.
4. Allow to cool completely before sewing.
5. Sew as you would a laminated or coated fabric.
Always test on a scrap first.