Style meets function with the Kelly Anorak. A classic shape with a modern cut, this versatile coat is the perfect choice for transitional weather.
Lightweight and un-lined, it features a two-piece, cuffed sleeve, optional drawstring waist, gusseted flap pockets, zipper with placket, snap buttons and choice of hood or stand collar.
'Kelly' by Closet Core paper sewing pattern and instructions.
Difficulty : Intermediate
Sizes : US 0-20 (Bust 31" - 46")
Fabric Suggestions : Medium to heavyweight woven fabrics such as Twill, Drill, Canvas, Linen. Or, use a waterproof fabric such as Goretex or Waxed Canvas.
You will also need :
- 1m x medium weight interfacing
- 13 x 12mm metal snap buttons
- Separating coat zip with puller on left hand side (see pattern for size)
- 2.7m of double fold bias tape for interior seams.
- 2 x 6 to 7mm grommets (optional)
- Top-Stitching thread (optional)
- Thread and Tailors chalk